NInja Software Developer
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, though about the universe I'm still not quite sure.
© Albert Einstein
- do you need a fantastic web-developer?
- Please, think about the following two questions.
- 1. Which wine do you prefer to have on Christmas?
- A. 2018 Beaujolais
- B. 1961 Bordeaux
- 2. If you are going to build a house which team will you choose? The one that built
- A. only 1 or 2 houses;
- B. more than 10 houses.
- If both answers are B, you need me.
- • More than 15 years of solid software development mostly with Ruby on Rails.
- • Great experience in full-stack web development alone as well as in a team.
- • Successful Experience in project management with KANBAN and SCRUM.
- • More than 15 years of SQL queries creation and optimization.
- • Great experience in code refactoring.
- • Strong skills in software architecture design, including multi-tier and multi-threaded architecture.
- • The degree in Computer Science from Moscow University of Electronic Engineering. Deep knowledge in the theory of computations, graph theory.
- • My current productivity is up to 4500 new lines of code per month.
- • I use Linux on all my machines.
- • Technologies: Ruby on rails, haml, jbuilder, sass, coffee, jquery, etc.
- • BDD/TDD: Rspec, capybara, shoulda, factory_girl, guard.
- • Administration: Apache, nginx, Postix, Exim, etc.
- • Databases: ORACLE, PostgreSQL, MySQL, others. Query optimization.
- • Development tools: git, gem, rvm, rake, bundle, full unix console.